Sunday, July 5, 2009

Improve Performance with a Cell Phone Booster

I work in sales, which means I'm constantly on the move as I visit one client after another. Since I'm almost always in my car, I rely heavily on my cellular phone to keep in touch with both clients and colleagues back at the home office. Trouble is, I often drive out to remote areas where coverage is spotty at best. That's why I've decided to purchase a cell phone booster as soon as possible.
A cell phone booster is a device that amplifies the cellular signals received and sent, thereby giving phones far greater range than they would have on their own. Depending on which brand you purchase and where you use the device, a cell phone booster can often improve signal strength by anywhere from 200 to 400 percent, which is a highly noticeable difference. This gives you the ability to make more calls while on the go, and significantly reduces the number of dropped calls due to weak signals.
There are a lot of different cell phone booster kits on the market, so before buying one, I'm going to have to spend some time reviewing the various claims of the top brands. Since I want an automotive kit, I'll be looking for specific features such as ease of installation, portability, and of course performance. I don't want to have to alter my vehicle in a permanent way, so I'll avoid the products that require drilling holes during the installation process. This shouldn't be a problem, as there are plenty of magnetic or stick-on options available. As far as portability goes, I want to be able to use the cell phone booster kit in any vehicle I drive, including rentals. So this kind of goes back to not having to drill holes to install the product. The performance requirement pretty much speaks for itself. Nobody wants to pay good money for merchandise that does not work as advertised.
Even though I need a cell phone booster primarily for my car, there are home and office setups available as well. I currently live in an area with pretty good coverage, so I probably don't need one just yet. But it's still helpful to know that these products exist. If I ever move out to a rural locale, a home cell phone booster will be the very first item on my shopping list!
I'm going to spend all weekend checking out the top automotive cell

No comments:

 
Increase website traffic with free website links, improve search engine rankings, and page rank.